Combining major global renewable solution providers with Scandinavia’s world-class energy producers and its renowned cleantech R&D environment, NEREC 2010 (September 28–29 in Oslo) is the leading meeting place in Northern Europe for the commercialisation of renewable energy solutions.
The convention provides industry stakeholders with a unique meeting place to:
- Hear the opinions of the sector’s business leaders
- Learn about current industry policies and legislative direction – and the business opportunities these provide
- See the latest in renewable technological developments – and the possibilities they generate
- Get funding for innovative cleantech R&D and help bring sustainable technologies to market
- Attract venture capital from investors
- Make deals – by connecting technology to products, products to solutions, and solutions to large-scale energy projects built out by leading Scandinavian energy producers around the globe
NEREC’s industrial, technical, policy and financial conference platform and 100 top-level speakers is tailor-made for attracting CEOs, senior executives and other high-level stakeholders, investors, the media and renewable professionals.
The competitive advantage of NEREC’s exhibition comes from facilitating a forum where small and large industry players make international partnerships,find financing solutions,and gain the tools to put together products and carry out projects.